Sunday, January 9, 2011

What I'm Loving this Week

1. My new Toy Watch

Thanks to Santa for bringing me this fab watch, and to my friend Brittany for the inspiration.

2. Painted fingernails

I finally take the time to paint my own nails! My favorite winter colors are "You don't know Jacque" and "Midnight in Moscow".

3. The Black Keys

Thanks to my friend Mason for telling me about these guys! I bought Robert the "Brothers" album (yes, we still buy cd's) for Christmas. The whole album is great! I can't wait to see them live.

4. Clinique high lengths mascara

This stuff is a-mazing! I still use Voluminous too, of course, but this mascara definitely makes a difference.

Hope everyone has a great week!

4 comments:

  1. All of the Black Keys albums are awesome! Love the nail polish, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be trying this mascara asap!!! And i'd already bought the nail polish after seeing it New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that watch! I've been eyeing a new one but It will be awhile before Santa comes back :( Also, I love those colors too. Wish I had pretty nails to display it. I think I need to try that mascara too! I've never tried their eye products.

    ReplyDelete