Sunday, January 30, 2011

What I'm Loving this Week

1) Versus Strength and Conditioning
I get a better workout in 30 minutes here than I did in 2 hours at the YMCA, Wellness Center or Payne Center. Come visit one Saturday and you will be hooked!

2)
My good friend, Chrissy, believes in me more than I believe in myself sometimes. She has been my encouragement through some big changes over the past two weeks.

3)
My amazing parents are so encouraging, caring and dependable. They have always wanted me to have the best in life, and are always ALWAYS there when I need them. I am also super thankful to have amazing in-laws who accept me as their own.

4)
I've always been a Thierry Mugler Angel girl. I can like other smells, but it's hard for me to love anything other than Angel. But this I love...It's yummy!!

5) Cork Wine Bar
This place is close to home and you will always know someone when you walk in the door. I suggest a wine flight and grilled chicken flatbread!

1 comment:

  1. I'm into #'s 1, 4, and 5 too!!! I have always loved Chanel perfume

    ReplyDelete